A Journey of a PhD Student: My Thoughts and My Beliefs
Monday, September 27, 2010
My Gift Wishlist
I saw the Purdue Snuggie (a blanket with sleeves) again at PMU purdue shop. oh, so adorable! I definitely will have purple or red one for myself one day! en, some day in the near future!!!
The red or purple one never show up, and it seems I almost lost my huge interest in it. Sometimes I am so excited about new things, and wish it could change my life, but that is not always true. It is my own attitude towards life that matters, not anything else.
The red or purple one never show up, and it seems I almost lost my huge interest in it. Sometimes I am so excited about new things, and wish it could change my life, but that is not always true. It is my own attitude towards life that matters, not anything else.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much to my dear sweet nice warm roommate Christen! She got me a red blanket with sleeves!!!
ReplyDelete