Sunday, February 13, 2011

By the End of 2011, I will hate PC?

I am using a PC now, but my adviser will switch me to Mac soon. So I had a bet today with my friend Julia who has a Mac now. She said :"Mac is so beautiful, since you are so art, you will love Mac. I bet by the end of 2011, you will hate PC, if you begin to use Mac soon. I bet you for 5 dollars!" "Okay, I will treat you for dinner!" I said, and we shacked hands. I am just writing it down here as a reminder~ Since I like iPhone so much now, I hope Mac won't let me down :)     

1 comment:

  1. Now I finally got my Mac, and I start to like Mac, and I really want the new Lion system, but we were late just for a couple of days. Update? good idea? or not? better to be patient. The problem is that my parents are still using PC, and they only use the QQ (Chinese version of Skype), which doesn't support video on Mac, so if my parents want to video chat with me, I have to use PC. I will have to teach them how to use Skype next year!

    ReplyDelete