My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I saw some negative reviews among the dominantly positive reviews towards the paper book. I actually watched the video of the talk, so my experience was very positive. What impressed me wasn't his strong mind towards the cancer, but his childlike heart towards his dreams. Sometimes I will feel scary about growing up; The adult world is so complicated, and you have to compromise with so many things including your dreams. I am not saying that we absolutely necessarily have to stick to our childhood dreams, because some of them might be a bit ridiculous and selfish, for example, one of mine was to become the greatest leader of the world, which I assumed should be the chairman of the United Nations. This dream was kind of selfish, because I was just thinking being a chairman is great, not thinking about that position is to serve the humankind; Probably I was in the egocentric period of development. So what I am saying here is to always look at this world like a child, in a positive attitude. Be kind, nice, pure,warmhearted, but not dumb. Be frank and sincere, and work hard to fulfill your dreams at whatever period, don't easily get frustrated and give up.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment